Thursday, March 25, 2010

OMG! Hammocks!


So... Mom bought us these things called hammocks. And, for a few days they were just sitting in our cage, blocking our view. But last night, we tried out this pocket hammock for the first time. And it was amazing. So warm and cuddly. She bought a tube and a hide and peek hammock from Rattie World O' Comfort, and at first, we started running through the tube, but we wouldn't sleep in any of them.

That is, until mom bought us Quaker Oatmeal Squares last night and put one in the hammock. When she woke up, I was hiding completely inside. And when she came home from work, Duke and I were both there. Squee!

Look at how passed out Duke looks in the pic above. Hi-Larious! I was more awake, I swear.

The best part is that mom says there are more on the way. She also ordered a Tunnel, Flat Hammock, Rope, Corner Hammock and Cube from some wonderful people on GooseMoose! I cannot wait to try those out now that I know what these are for.

Peace,
Deacon.

(From MB: This was so amazingly cute. I was worried after I placed all these orders that they wouldn't use them, because they didn't even look at them for two days. But this was such a good feeling to see these two boys who have had such a tough life enjoying these)

0 comments: